Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 312 - Best Saturday Ever


Today I had the best Saturday ever!! It started off with a two hour brunch with my gorgeous SIL Kath at The Chelsea, then Mellie popped over with my KK "Christmas in July' pressie (will post my fabulous gift tomorrow) and then Monty and I headed over to my trashtastic twin Mimstickles place for 8 straight hours of back-to-back Hills action...loves it!!

I was SO sad once the final episode played (a few tears may have been shed)...in a way I was a bit let down by it, mainly for the lack of certain characters that did not appear that should have, but I won't say anymore as I know there are those who haven't seen it yet.

All in all though Mim and I both felt that the last season was really obviously set-up, more so than previous ones which we really didn't like as we felt it took away from the supposed "reality" of it all...the realness of Heidi's situation however was captured really well and I literally felt (and still do) the total utter desperation for Heidi's family. :(

I am now dying for LC's third installment of her LA Candy series and her Style Guide, so it's not goodbye to The Hills just yet. Both of which come out on my Birthday in October...Happy Birthday ME!!!!!!! :D I am really going to miss The Hills, thankfully I still have The City to keep me going, but I know it is only a matter of time before I am going to have to find myself another trashtabulous new show. xx

2 comments:

  1. Chips, The Hills and great friends. Nice combo Siany! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love salt and vinegar. mmm
    i felt the same about the hills finale and i cried too !! HAHAH
    D thought i was psychotic.
    i have no idea why i did. it just happened.
    but it was so sad. the end of an era.
    i told him that i grew up with them.
    but then i realised i didn't. its only been a few years. haha
    i was sad that some people were left out of the finale too!!

    ReplyDelete