Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 315 - Skirt Boy

Monty is bananas...b...a...n...a...n...a...s!! I think I have mentioned before, Monty takes his jumper off whenever he gets hot or annoyed with wearing it. Tonight however he proceeded to walk around the house wearing it as a skirt. I was like hey skirt boy and he would look at me with the above expression of 'what Mom, you know I'm rockin' it' before walkingg off wiggling his bottom...it made me laff so much...ahhhh furkids, what would I do without them for endless Lols?? xx

2 comments:

  1. LOL....so cute and funny! Skirt Boy is sweet.

    PS> Where's Mojo? She needs another feature post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a character...love him SO much!!

    LOL...Mojie Moje has got you under her spell hasn't she?? ;) Will do my best to get another shot of Queen in her true style for you soon. xx

    ReplyDelete