Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 304 - What Hue Are You??

STYD had the article What Hue Are You?? PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK of course. :D :D :D Everyone needs to get more pink in their life. :) I am a week behind doing this blog, so a very funny thing happened to me a few days after reading this article that I NEVER thought could happen. I found out that you can actually "over pink" yourself, like I did when getting ready to go out for lunch with my friend Jane.

I wore a pink top, my new pink French Sole flats, my pink Oroton bag, pink lippie, pink blush and was sporting freshly painted pink OPI nails...I looked in the mirror and went woah Nelly...that's probably a whole lot of OTT pink action for one person to rock. LOL

You clearly learn all the important things here friends!! ;) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment