Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 322 - The Revolving Trolley

This poor little trolley at my work barely gets a break, this is what it looks like 90% of the time, filled to the brim with borrowed stock!! LOL We usually hire little fashionistas in the making to do all the returns, but for small shoots we generally do stock return. This results in our office looking like my floordrobe as we go through everything to make sure nothing is damaged, tags are attached, un-tape the shoe soles and heels and then mark it all off against the stock borrowing sheets. Then the fun job comes of actually trawling it all through the Centre returning every item. The whole process takes hours!!

It's hilarious I always feel like I am LC and Whitney when I do this job, remembering them steaming clothes and collating outfits etc at Teen Vogue with Whitney going to LC So how do you feeling about that...ok...yeah...really...oh no...shut up...omg. LOL xx

No comments:

Post a Comment