Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 294 - Moulin Rouge

Hey sista, so sista, soul sista, flow sista...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee was SO pumped for The Moulin Rouge!! We could only get into the 11pm show so we wined and dined beforehand in the sex district where The Moulin Rouge is which was hilarious. At 10:30pm we walked back to the theatre and neither of us were prepared for the mammoth line-up we had to join, even though Tarls had pre-purchased our tickets, it honestly went for miles!! The show didn't actually start till 12:30am.

Unfortunately they confiscate everyone's cameras which I hated because I was worried they would somehow lose my camera (and ultimately all my photos from that day) as the hostesses literally had armfuls of cameras as there are literally 1000s of people that attend each show. I was silly not to have taken at least my sim card out so I didn't have to worry, ah well you live and learn and of course I got my camera back fine after the show!! LOL #worrywort

The show was electric!! The costumes, singing, dancing and energy was on fire. I am not sure if all the dancers do all 3 shows a night, if they do then far out, they must be EVEN fitter than they look!! LOL xx

No comments:

Post a Comment