Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 280 - Tourist Day I

Today was a “Tourist Day” so we got up early and caught the train to Waterloo Station and then stopped off at Bond Street.

I popped in and had a sticky beak around my main man Gordon Ramsay’s Restaurant Claridges, sadly he wasn't there. :(

Quickly popped into French Sole upon my friend Lauren’s recommendation, loves it, then walked all along Pall Mall but not before stopping into Hamley’s London’s largest Toy Store.

Browsed Boots (again) then onto the next tourist stop...Trafalgar Square.

I was really sad to see the lack of Pigeons that were in Trafalgar Square now!!

Next, we popped into Buckingham Palace to see the Queen who rudely was in Windsor all that day, so I was forced to chat to a ‘Bobby’ instead.

Me and (The) Bill...ahhh classic.

Afterwards we had a rest in St James Park and then caught a cab (to save my feet) for Harrods which was packed to the freaking rafters with people.

Why did the Monkey Suit have to be soooooo expensive. Sorry Monty!! :(

If ever I have a baby Little Marc Jacobs will be a must!! ;)

Thanks for taking lots of my $$ on your overpriced Harrods merchandise..loves it!! :D

We were going to do Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey etc but I was all walked out and knew that we still had an hour trip on the tube and train back to Sevenoaks so we called it a day. Phew!! xx

Yes I am inside...and yes it smelt foul!! LOL #vomtron

No comments:

Post a Comment