Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 286 - Tourist Day II

Today we did some more typical London Touristy things...it makes me laff as I do them EVERYTIME I go to London...everyone knows what they are, so I won't bore you with more details of each!! LOL

Chanel has her mark on everything. Wonder how much these lamp posts are?? ;)

The forever hopeful pigeons coo cooing were out in full force!! LOL

Love the man with the extra long arms!!

Yes, yes I will!!

After a bite to eat at EAT. we walked miles (my poor feet!!) to the TATE Modern Gallery.

Have always loved elongated skinny little beings in Art.

Oooooh all my Bella's would have LOVED this Exhibition called Dalam by Simryn Gill...it was awesome!! Simryn spent two months in 2001 traveling across Malaysia knocking randomly on doors of houses asking if she could take a photo of their interior of their homes. The majority of people happily letting her in, and as a result this Exhibition was born. The photos were fascinating. Dalam means inside/interior in Malay.

She made sure that she only took one photo of the main living area of them, devoid of its inhabitants, taking the photo from the same height, using only natural light. Was fabulous to look at them all. xx

Classic animation painted on the side of a building site as we were walking back to the Tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment