Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 295 - Shopping, Champers & THAT View

Today I enjoyed a breakfast that I had been dreaming of...pain au chocolat (hell's yeah!!) and a cappuccino. Please note how they do their caps...literally half coffee, half foam, resulting in one VERY strong coffee!! LOL

Today we shopped up a storm at Galeries Lafayette which is this gigantor department store similar to Harrods...it was absolutely stunning and like Harrods, packed to the rafters with people.

It was a really awesome day, as I managed to get the three main things I was hoping to - a new bag, some French perfume and a Parisianesque shirt.

Proof that pigeons are psycho's no matter what city you go to!! They were literally killing each other for my chips!! hahaha

After a mammoth shop and seeing a chick spend EU$5871 on Christian Louboutin shoes a quiet beverage at Willi's Wine Bar was a must.

That night Tarls took me to the most amazing place to get an out of this world view of The Eiffel Tower. Now can I just say, I could not cope with how beautiful it was during the day, but at night, omfg, I honestly felt like crying it was THAT beautiful.

And just when I thought a single view could not possibly get ANY better...it sparkled. I died.

Paris, j'taime. xx

2 comments: