I must do a shout out to Tarls for being the most fabulous travel companion and showing me everything that she had already tried and tested before. I had THE most amazing time and you know what babe, if we never have anything else, in the true words of Carrie...we will always have Paris. Love you loads!! xx
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Day 296 - Sacre Coeur & Montmartre
Another perfect day in paradise...sadly it's our last. :( We did another mind-blowing tourist attraction this morning at Sacre Coeur before browsing the Montmartre art markets.
These markets were exceptional, all the artists were actually painting at the marketplace and damn if we had some serious spare Euros to burn, we both agreed that this would be the place to hardcore burn them!! LOL
Sadly all good things have to come to an end...but we made sure we enjoyed every last second.
Our last vino in Paris looking at the Eurostar Train Station.
In true Tarls style, she bought us a bottle to enjoy on the Eurostar...I love how I was like a bottle woman, she was like what, did you think I was only going to get us a glass?? Erm yes...pfft we have 2 hours to kill!! LOL
A thank you and celebratory toast to the best long weekend at the worlds longest Champagne Bar (owned by the same mob that run the Westfield London one Emi and I went to)...if ever you go...get the Balfour Champagne...best ever!!
I must do a shout out to Tarls for being the most fabulous travel companion and showing me everything that she had already tried and tested before. I had THE most amazing time and you know what babe, if we never have anything else, in the true words of Carrie...we will always have Paris. Love you loads!! xx
I must do a shout out to Tarls for being the most fabulous travel companion and showing me everything that she had already tried and tested before. I had THE most amazing time and you know what babe, if we never have anything else, in the true words of Carrie...we will always have Paris. Love you loads!! xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment