
Ignore Tazzy and I...check out the background...was too scared to ask for a photo!! ;)
I remember when my brother took me to Camden Markets 8 years ago and loving its uniqueness sick...still do. I could have literally just sat and people watched all day...awesomeness.


The shops, the stalls, the food, everything is fabulous about Camden. It is a definite recommendation to anyone traveling to London to go to pick up something different and seeing a mixed bag of classic people. :)


While you're there Cyber Dog is A MUST to go inside...you cannot take photos unfortunately, but it is such an awesome dance club store...love, love, love it.


One of the most photographed men in the tattoo and piercing world I think...??
Again a sneaky shot as I was a wuss and wouldn't ask him for a pic!!

Kitty, kitty...and bubbles!! LOL

Tarls and I
Afterwards we went to the Edinburgh Castle Pub for a late lunch...we were meant to be going to the York & Albany for my GR fix, but the *&^%ers could only seat 7 not 9 of us...whatevs...I had the most amazing pub grub - wasabi crab cakes with chips and bloody mary ketchup...the best!!

Tazzy & Damon

Victoria, Adrian & Juz

Camilla, Lucy & Tazzy
OMG, I would have nightmares about that Goonie Monster Man (Mr Tattoo)!!
ReplyDelete