Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 290 - Wales Love

This morning my Brother and I got up early so we could quickly rebuild the old cubbie in the woods from when we were kids. We literally used our feet as rakes and got rid of 16 years worth of leaves!! The cubbie was SO much smaller than I remember it to be...awe.

Cubbie complete with stove top and mini basin as it was back in the day!! haha

All the white quartz were our cubbies "lights"back in the day...LOL

I also enjoyed one last face off with a sheepikin...awe...love.

I would chase after the sheep and be like let me paaaaaaat you pleaaaaaaaaaaase I love yooooooooou...but yeah...nothing...just running for the hills. Hahahaha

After brekkie we left Trefelia and drove to my Uncle Robbie’s holiday home to stay, even better we got to look after his hilarious nugget of a dog Bodger whilst we were there which I was thrilled about. Have been missing my little boy SO much, so having a cheeky doggy to play with was fabulous!! :D

Robbie’s place is absolutely gorgeous. Between his cottage and Suki’s home it has totally inspired me to get my butt into gear and create a garden of flowers. I sadly have the further-est from a green thumb, but seriously, sitting out and looking at a rainbow coloured garden was something I truly loved and realized that we could quite easily do at our home, which would add just that little extra something around the place. Emi was saying that it’s so easy to just buy pots of flowers, so that’s exactly what I am going to do when I get home.

I wish I had a holiday house as cosy as Robbie's. I told Hubs that we should totally look into buying a holiday home when we get back, some lumped out old joint that we can do up and call our own…he’s like sure, where like Gympie?? I’m like nooooo somewhere we actually want to holiday at!! LOL xx

No comments:

Post a Comment